December 7, 2018

Maine College of Art will be visiting NASH today at 12:11 pm

Sign up to meet with the representative on your Naviance account.

******

Come out to cheer on the JV1 Ice Hockey team tonight when they take on Peters Township, 10:00 PM at the Baierl Ice Complex.

******

Students interested in either a long-term foreign exchange program (which is a whole school year) or a short-term foreign exchange program (which is a few weeks in the summer), should stop by the GOAL Office, room 249A, and speak with Mrs. Lombardi. This exchange program is run through the local Rotary Club and is an amazing experience for students!

******

Students, the Mail In Math test for the month of December is right around the corner.  Please plan to attend on Tuesday, December 11 if you would like to be a part of this. We will meet in the cafeteria immediately after school to begin the half  hour test. Do you have a question about this? Please ask Mrs. Ruffolo. You can find her in the GOAL office, which is on the second floor, in the back hallway, room 249A.

******

Attention all NASH students: Through video conference and live streaming, you can meet with surgeons, professionals, and experts from The Cleveland Clinic for lectures, interactive discussions, and career exploration this year. On Tuesday, December 11th from 9 – 10, you will have the opportunity to “Meet a Bariatric Surgeon.”  This video conference will take place in the NASH Library PLACE.  If you’d like to attend the session but you haven’t already turned in a permission form for the year, then stop by the GOAL Office, room 249A, to pick up a permission form today!

******

There will be an Investment Club Meeting on Tuesday, December 11 after school in Room 244.  The inter-club competition is about to begin. Study your stocks and be ready to invest. Current and new members are welcome.

******

An NA grad and a current student from the Pitt Pharmacy School will be at NASH on Wednesday, Dec 12th during the lunch periods to talk about her experience in the PharmD program.  She can tell you what the program is like and how North Allegheny prepared her for it. Please sign up on your Naviance account under the Colleges tab, “Visits.” If you aren’t sure how to sign up, please stop by GOAL, room 249A, for directions.

******

Hey everyone! Would you like to bring cheer to another family during the season of giving? NASH’s annual toy drive, Toys for Tots, is underway and will end on Friday, Dec.14th. Please bring in an unwrapped toy to donate to this very special drive, toys for Tots. Last year we were able to ‘stuff the bus’ with tons of holiday happiness for children in need. Let’s do our small part and remember that one toy will make a difference. The deadline is Friday, December 14th to bring in your donation to homeroom.

******

You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at nashuproar.org.  Thanks, have a great day, and stay tuned for a fantastic and fly Friday video!