March 15, 2019

Tickets for this year’s spring musical are on sale during all lunch periods.  The show runs tonight through Sunday, and tickets are $16. Don’t miss out on Good News!

******

The final countdown to TigerThon has begun! TigerThon is coming up on March 30. Be sure to get your T-shirt for this year’s dance marathon during your lunch period for $25. Your T-shirt includes admission to the event. No Child Fights Alone!

******

Congratulations to the Varsity Boys Hockey team. They secured their spot in the Penguin Cup Final next Tuesday in a double overtime 2-1 win over Bethel Park. Richie Karapandi allowed 1 goal out of 54 shots! Tyler Putnam had the first goal and Will Parreaguirre had the game winner.

******

Attention all Dodgeball Players: turn in your completed registration information during your lunch period ASAP. Online team signup will close at 2:30PM on Friday; don’t miss out!

******

Started thinking about those Promposals yet??  Early bird ticket sales for this year’s Senior Prom will take place on March 27 and 28 (Tickets $70 Per Person Prom Only and $80 Per Person Prom/Post Prom Before School 7:00 – 7:25 and After School 2:15 – 2:45 in the auditorium foyer.  Keep an eye out on the NASH homepage for more information. Tickets will be sold again in April at a higher rate.

****

Attention Grandview Mentors Team B: We are scheduled to go to Grandview for tutoring on Thursday, March 21st.  Mentors should also plan to attend a training session during homeroom on either Monday, March 18th or Wednesday, March 20th in the NASH Library Multipurpose Room. Students only need to attend ONE of these TWO identical training sessions. If your plans have changed and you can no longer participate on March 21st, please let Mrs. Lombardi know as soon as possible.

******

Attention NASH students! Are you craving a game of pick up basketball? Have you been yearning to shoot another 3 pointer since the conclusion of your NABA season? Well, good thing it’s March! On Saturday the 23rd, there will be a 3 on 3 March Madness basketball tournament held in the gymnasium at Carson starting at 9 am. It costs $15 per team to play and there will be free pizza for the Top 3 teams and also catering from Smoothie King for every player to enjoy. You can sign up using the link on the NA Student Section Twitter or you can talk to Roma Ranade, Tonia Christou, Reid Suddaby, Melanie Brkovich, or Michael Mitole and they will help get you signed up. Don’t miss out on your chance to ball out and get some food.

******

You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day on The Uproar.  Thanks, and stay tuned for a fly Friday feature!