February 6, 2020

Attention Boys Soccer Scholar Athletes, please stop down to the Main Office to pick up your certificates and t-shirts.

******

Make a difference this Valentine’s Day and donate to Animal Friends. Bring in two dollars during your lunch period on Monday and Tuesday and we’ll send anyone in the school hershey kisses and a note from you! All proceeds will go to Animal Friend’s to help make all animals feel loved at this time of year.

******

Attention all gentlemen interested in trying out for the Boys’ Varsity and JV Tennis Teams this year: There will be a mandatory, pre-season meeting on Tuesday, February 11. It will take place after school at NASH in Room 269, starting at 2:30.   Contact Coach Gliozzi if you have any questions.

******

The sixth annual project water tournament will be taking place Tuesday April 7. Registration will open Thursday, February 13 at 8 PM, for teams and will close soon after!”

******

A reminder to all students interested in the Cleveland Clinic Distance Learning Session entitled, “Meet a Sports Medicine Physician.” The session will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 11th from 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. in the NASH Place (the room attached to the Library).  If interested, students should sign up on Blackboard and notify their 2nd and 3rd period teachers.  Pick up a pass in the GOAL Office, if needed.

******

Morp tickets are being sold Feb 3-14 during all lunch periods. Students must pre-register on the NASH homepage before purchasing tickets. Tickets are $15/person and $30/couple the first week and $20/person and $40/couple the second week. The dance is on Saturday February 15th from 8-11pm in the NASH Cafeteria. The theme is Winter Wonderland. Please fill out a guest form (located at the ticket sale table) prior to purchasing a ticket for a non-NA student.

******

Pittsburgh will be hosting a National College Fair at the David Lawrence Convention Center today and tomorrow. Visit CollegeFairGuide.com for all the details.

There will be a few college visits to NASH next week while the representatives are in town. Sign up on your Naviance account to meet with the college reps.

******

Do you have books stacking up from when you were a kid? The NA Interact Club is collecting new or gently used children’s books to benefit the students at Grandview Elementary School.  Books can be dropped off starting now until February 11th in boxes at the GOAL office, front vestibule, and athletic entrance.

******

You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at nashuproar.org.  Thanks, and have a great day, NASH!