February 14, 2020

The sixth annual Project Water Dodgeball Tournament will be taking place Tuesday April 7. Registration is now open for teams and will close soon.
******
Several new scholarship opportunities are being added to the list in Naviance daily.
Most scholarships are for NA seniors ONLY.
It’s easy to apply! Applications are attached to every posting!
******
Congressman Conor Lamb will be speaking to NASH students during period 11 in the Chorus Room on Friday, February 14. All students are welcome to attend. Please see Mr. Pirring or your social studies teacher for a permission slip.
******
Attention Boys Soccer Scholar Athletes, please stop down to the Main Office to pick up your certificates and t-shirts.
******
Morp tickets are being sold through February 14th during all lunch periods. Students must pre-register on the NASH homepage before purchasing tickets. Tickets are $15/person and $30/couple the first week and $20/person and $40/couple the second week. The dance is on Saturday February 15th from 8-11pm in the NASH Cafeteria. The theme is Winter Wonderland. Please fill out a guest form (located at the ticket sale table) prior to purchasing a ticket for a non-NA student.
******
The North Allegheny Federation of Teachers is pleased to announce that they will offer up to two $2,500 scholarships to NA Seniors who plan to enter the elementary or secondary teaching profession. If you would like to compete for this exciting scholarship opportunity, view and complete the application on Naviance.
******
Want to write a Valentine to your friend? It can be anonymous or from you. We are also accepting donations to Animal Friends. If you would like to make a donation and/or write a valentine to a friend, stop by Mrs. Omasits 11th period class.
******
Attention all students: In the spirit of Facial Hair February, donate anything you can to Mr. Hannan, room 250, and if we reach $400 he’ll — wait for it — SHAVE HIS BEARD! We currently surpassed $300, so come and help out!! We are already so close to our goal, but why not blow it out of the water? It’s for a good cause!
******
You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at nashuproar.org. Thanks, have a great day, and stay tuned for some fabulous and fly Valentine’s Day features!