Madelynn Stibbard

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer

Madelynn Stibbard is a senior at NASH and will be attending Otterbein University.  She is the Head Interviewer of the NASH Uproar. Her interests include horseback riding, art, and singing in the school choir. She is an active member of the Multi-Cultural Student Union and has won a silver key and 4 honorable mentions for her artwork in the Scholastic Art Awards. Her major of interest is Ecology and Conservation Science and hopes to make the world a better place with both her determination and love for animals.

All content by Madelynn Stibbard
Mr. Michael Hambrick

Mr. Michael Hambrick

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer June 6, 2018

Years in Education This will be my 23rd year. What is your position here at NASH? I am a school counselor Best memory at NASH I would say I don’t really have one in particular, just the...

Good Talk: Mr. Bishop

Good Talk: Mr. Bishop

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer June 5, 2018

How long have you been teaching here at NA? I have been teaching here for 18 years. I taught one year at Schenley High School in the city. It no longer exists. It has changed names. Have you always...

A photo of the program for the NA Met Gala Fashion Show

Up Close: Fashion Show ’18

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer April 23, 2018

Disc Driven

Disc Driven

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer April 18, 2018

There are many sports and clubs that are represented at NASH, but one that is often overlooked is the North Allegheny Girls Ultimate Frisbee Team or NAGU for short. There is a boys' and a girls' team here,...

Semper Fi, Sister

Semper Fi, Sister

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer April 17, 2018

Have you always known that this is what you want to do? Or did you consider other careers first? I thought about joining the Marines in the past, but it was never really something that I saw myself doing....

Put to the Test

Put to the Test

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer March 6, 2018

First off, did you two study? Tess: No, but I wouldn’t recommend not studying. Heya: I did study. I went through several practice books. On what try did you get the perfect score? Both: First...

Look Up

Look Up

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer February 22, 2018

June 29, 2007: the iPhone was introduced into our world. Steve Job’s mission statement read, “To make a contribution to the world by making tools for the mind that advance humankind.” Though many...

Good Talk: Mr. Tengowski

Good Talk: Mr. Tengowski

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer February 5, 2018

How long have you been teaching here at NASH? This is year fifteen for me at NASH. The days have come and gone; I have remained. Before that, I student-taught at Sharon School District up north near...

Strength in Unity

Strength in Unity

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer January 22, 2018

At the Martin Luther King Jr. Breakfast at La Roche College on January 15th, NASH senior Julia Lagnese graciously accepted the Spirit of Unity Award. The breakfast was dedicated to those who celebrate...

In the Lead

In the Lead

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer January 11, 2018

How does it feel to be part of such a big thing as the Spring Musical here at North Allegheny?  It feels great. It's such a fun experience because I get to work with so many different people. It spans...

College Overboard

College Overboard

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer January 8, 2018

It's that time of year, NASH. Most of us are in that phase of worrying either about college acceptance or SAT scores, which can be more stressful than we want it to be. In times like these, it is imperative...

Good Talk: Mr. Claus

Good Talk: Mr. Claus

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer December 18, 2017

Does it get hot in that suit? Darn right it does. You add on about 12-13 degrees of core temperature when you throw that coat on, but it's totally worth it. With Mrs. Claus making all of that...

Thanksgiving Back

Thanksgiving Back

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer November 22, 2017

It was the familiar scene. My family and I were sitting around the dining room table, heartily filling our stomachs with my mother’s delicious Thanksgiving dinner. All of us were leaning back in our...

Good Talk: Mrs. Roman

Good Talk: Mrs. Roman

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer November 13, 2017

Have you seen any changes to the physical education criteria since you’ve taught here? Not since I have been here. The real changes happened before I started teaching, but we didn’t offer the...

Good Talk: Mr. Allen

Good Talk: Mr. Allen

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer October 13, 2017

So when did you start working here at NASH? Where else have you taught? Has this been your favorite place to work? I started working here the school year of the 2008-2009, but started out...

Good Talk: Mr. Hannan

Good Talk: Mr. Hannan

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer October 4, 2017

How often do you trim your beard? Every five days to 7.5 millimeters. What do you eat for breakfast? Every day: tomato, banana, and greek yogurt. I like fruits for breakfast, fast and...

Poem: Hamster Wheel

Poem: Hamster Wheel

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer September 19, 2017

Hamster Wheel    Slow down! Take a breath. I know life is short but My god! Stop! Let yourself breathe! Let me breathe! You are the one running And I am the...

Good Talk: Mr. Gapsky

Good Talk: Mr. Gapsky

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer September 13, 2017

How long have you been working here at NASH? In what ways has it changed?  I have been here off and on about in total for 26 to 27 years. I started back in '86, but then I became the Head...

Good Talk: Ms. Baschnagel

Good Talk: Ms. Baschnagel

Madelynn Stibbard, Head Interviewer September 7, 2017

How has your NASH experience been so far? Has it been very different from teaching at Marshall? It has been really good! There has been a lot of change so I am getting used to everything....

Load More Stories