Joe Bojarski

Joe Bojarski, Arts Editor

Joe Bojarski is a hot and hip senior at NASH. Aside from writing rad columns for The Uproar,  he likes spending quality hours by the fireplace chatting with Facebook friends he does not know. His body is a finely tuned microchip. Those who know Joe notice the value he places on a good dollar store steak and a can of air freshener. When not listening to Fidlar on vinyl, Joe spends his time aggressively tweeting at Fault in Our Stars author John Greene. His favorite band is The Jesus Lizard.  Deal.

All content by Joe Bojarski
The Advice is Wrong / Prom Edition

The Advice is Wrong / Prom Edition

Joe Bojarski, Arts Editor April 27, 2018

Dear Uproar, what are some timeless locations for Prom pictures? Every senior's dream is a picture-perfect Prom complete with all the trappings of timelessness and perfection. Looking for the perfect...

Luqman Rujpat tends the counter in the all-new Tigers Den.

Homeroom Snack Bar Opens on 2nd Floor

Joe Bojarski, Arts Director April 17, 2018

Have you found yourself wondering lately, "Why is the second floor smelling like a pop tart factory?” Is your nose being tantalized by the temptation of chilled milk and Capri Sun every morning?  Then...

The Advice is Wrong

The Advice is Wrong

Joe Bojarski, Arts Editor February 14, 2018

Dear NASH Uproar, where should I shop for my special someone this Valentine's Day? ~Young Lover Well, my valued reader, you have come to the right place. The current trend in giving puts an alarming...

Advice. It is wrong.

Advice. It is wrong.

Joe Bojarski, Arts Editor January 22, 2018

It's cold, and it's flu season. How do I refrain from getting sick? Being the kid who sniffles is everyone's worst nightmare. It's the big test, the room is silent, and the only sound is you attempting...

The Advice is Wrong: Holiday Edition

The Advice is Wrong: Holiday Edition

Joe Bojarski, Arts Director December 15, 2017

Recently, I accidentally mailed my medical records to Santa and my Christmas list to the proctologist. Any advice on how to fix this? ~Present Tense Well, you really hate to see that happen. Aside from...

courtesy of The Atlantic

A Pessimist’s Guide to Thanksgiving: Playlist Edition

Joe Bojarski, Arts Editor November 21, 2017

For the eternal pessimist, the holidays are always the hardest time of the year to get through. Between joyful caroling, overbearing family members, and palatable food, it can be hard to maintain the dark...

The Advice is Wrong, 3rd Ed.

The Advice is Wrong, 3rd Ed.

Joe Bojarski November 2, 2017

Dear Uproar, It's been two months, and now that I am used to the remodeled bathrooms, I am getting bored. Any ideas to spice things up? ~In Quite the Rut   Cool story, bro. But before...

The Advice Is Wrong, 2nd Ed.

The Advice Is Wrong, 2nd Ed.

Joe Bojarski, Arts Editor October 7, 2017

I forgot my laptop charger and the Help Desk won't give me one. Any help? ~ Start Me Up   Ah yes, a classic conundrum. I have one question for you, dear reader. Have you ever bothered...

The Advice is Wrong

The Advice is Wrong

Joe Bojarski, Arts Editor September 27, 2017

Dear Uproar, with the amount of people crammed into the Arts hall between periods, I am having trouble getting to my third floor class on time. Any help? ~Creative Block Thinking that the...

TuneWarp: Choir, You Do It To Yourself

TuneWarp: Choir, ‘You Do It To Yourself’

Joe Bojarski, Arts Editor September 15, 2017

Beware, weak souls will not be quick converts to the holy church of Choir. You Do It To Yourself  is a frenzied, fanatical rager as well as the band's first venture on Well Gov Records. The record...

TuneWarp

TuneWarp

Joe Bojarski and Davis Creach September 8, 2017

Welcome to TuneWarp, the column for the music of today and way before yesterday. In this article, we're covering all the great albums that may have slipped through your busy schedule this summer, and we...

Load More Stories