October 27, 2020

Students at NASH can take part in a mock presidential election this week. See the email from Dr. Dirda and complete the Google Form to cast your vote. Students are only permitted to vote once. The results will be announced on Monday, November 2 on the morning announcements.
******
Do you want to make a difference in the world and our school? Do you want to meet new people? Well, come out and join Multicultural Student Union in the PLACE (Room 255) TODAY during your lunch period. Bring your lunch and come hang out. See Mr. Bishop in Room 318 if you have any questions.
******
The NA GSA (Gender and Sexuality Alliance) will be having our first virtual meeting at 2:30 on Wednesday, October 28th!! Email us at [email protected] to get the sign in information for the meeting. All NA students from NAI, NASH, and NACA are welcome. You do not have to be a member of the LGBTQ community to be a member of GSA! All allies are welcome!! Please join us on the 28th to learn more!
******
Hello JUNIORS – It is time to select YOUR Jr. Class Officers!! Please watch the following videos of your classmates running for Junior Class President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. Then use the link that was tweeted out or the link on the NASH homepage to vote for your officers. Only Juniors may vote and you may only vote once. Voting will only be open today — AND ONLY TODAY — and we will let you know the results this Thursday! Let’s roll the speeches. Have a great day, NASH!