Three for Binging

Too cold to leave the house? Tune in.

Amber Vora, Staff Writer

Numerous students try to pack in as many winter activities as possible during the break. However, my goal is to watch an ample amount of television shows in a twenty-four hour period. It’s frustrating and time consuming to sit in front of the T.V. and aimlessly browse Netflix, so I’m here to share some binge-worthy shows.

courtesy of Netflix

If you have Netflix and haven’t watched “Stranger Things,” this is your first assignment. All of the hype about this peculiar show is entirely justified. The show is unpredictable in a way that is close to impossible to find nowadays. The unique characters and plot contribute to a perfect binge-watching session.

courtesy of Fox Broadcasting Company

At 22 minutes each, “New Girl” episodes are perfect to watch on a loop. I can’t think of one episode where I didn’t crack up in laughter. The actors were ideally cast for their roles and add an extra form of humor to already hysterical plotlines. Be careful, though. “New Girl” is extremely easy to watch for hours on end.

courtesy of Netflix

“Sherlock” is one of the best TV shows of all time. Featuring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, each episode is packed with an underlying mystery that is revealed at the end. It will keep you at the edge of your seat, and you’ll start creating your own mind palace to figure out the mystery. At 90 minutes, each episode feels like a movie.