November 17, 2023

Attention juniors and seniors:, The annual Powderpuff game will take place Monday, November 20th at 7PM at Newman Stadium. Admission is free, so come support the girls for an exciting match-up!

*****

The NHS Fall Blood Drive is Tuesday, November 21, and there is an urgent need for blood donations! You can donate blood in person at school on Tuesday, November 21. Signups for the Blood Drive are this week during lunch periods. ALL NASH students and staff 16 and older can sign up to donate. NHS members can receive 1 service hour for donating blood. For more information or questions, email Sydney Bartos.

******

Military Week continues today at NASH. Today we will be hosting representatives from the Military Entrance Processing Station to discuss the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Test (ASVAB Test). Representatives will be here today from 8:00 am until 2:00 pm. 

******

Attention Seniors:  This is a reminder that orders and payments for your senior t-shirts are due TODAY  by the end of the school day.  Please see Dr. Dirda’s email from November 8th for all of the information to make your purchase.  You can also follow the NASH Senior Class on Instagram @nashseniorclass to keep up with all the important senior class info during the school year.  The order form for the t-shirt is linked in the Bio on Instagram. 

******

Any seniors who wish to order graduation announcements or other graduation accessories should review the information on the weekly Newsflash sent home to families each Friday.  Paper copies of the order form are also available in the main office.  A representative from Jostens will be at NASH during all lunches on Thursday, November 30th, to answer questions and to collect order forms and payment for graduation announcements.  

*****

You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at nashuproar.org. Thanks, have a great day, and stay tuned for TWO fabulous and fly Friday features.