March 7, 2024

Attention all students taking the SAT this Saturday, March 9th: Please download the Bluebook app from the Company Portal on your school computer before Saturday. After downloading Bluebook make sure to complete the exam setup before Saturday as that is the only way to access the admission ticket.  Any questions about this Saturday’s SAT, please see Ms. Kruze in room 238. If you experience any installation issues, please visit the technology help desk in room 267.

******

Hey Seniors! Are you ready to step into the glitz and glamour of Hollywood at the 2024 Senior Prom: A Night in Hollywood”?

EARLY BIRD TICKET SALES WILL BEGIN ON MARCH 19TH!  Be sure to secure your spot for a magical evening of elegance and excitement. The Prom will be on May 11th from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in the Spirit of Pittsburgh ballroom. Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the magic of Hollywood right here in Pittsburgh.  Purchase your Early Bird tickets between March 19th and 22nd to save money and be a part of the most glamorous event of the year! Mrs. Perry emailed you all of the important information on March 4th.  Check it out!

******

Attention Seniors:  Has the price of Prom dresses gotten you down.  Well, how about getting yours for free?  Check out Bless a Dress this Friday and Saturday to get yours for free.  For more information, go to the @nashseniorclass Instagram page to find out more.

******

Juniors eligible for National Honor Society were emailed a candidate letter on February 14th. Completed Candidate Packets are due March 11 by 2:30pm. If you are a junior with a 3.9500+ cumulative weighted GPA and did not receive an emailed letter about NHS, please contact Mrs. Oliver and Mr. Tengowski. 

******

Trying to decide what to do after high school?  Wish you could learn more about the many careers that exist? We have just the thing for you!  The GOAL Office will host a series of lunchtime conversations with career professionals in a multitude of fields. These sessions are open to all students and will occur during lunch periods through March 15th in the PLACE. If you wish to learn more or sign up, head to the Career Conversations website which can be accessed through the NASH Student Information Bb page or via the QR code on flyers in the hallway.  Stop by the GOAL Office, 249A, with questions.

******

Attention students interested in taking AP Exams.  Late registration is still open with monetary penalties and will close THIS FRIDAY. The AP registration process is a two-step process. Please visit the NASH School Counseling Site for more information or speak to your AP teacher to get registered before the deadline. 

******

You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at nashuproar.org. Thanks, have a great day, and stay tuned for YOUR Throwback Thursday.