April 25, 2024

Gathering Hope is meeting during RIGHT NOW during homeroom in The Place.  Hope to see you there!

******

Attention Seniors:  Any Senior who has received a military appointment to an academy or plans to enlist in any branch of the armed services, please stop down to the Main Office to see Mrs. Foglio to let her know of your future plans by Friday, May 17.

******

Still need to purchase your tickets to Post Prom? Tickets will be sold in the cafeteria during all lunches TODAY.  Tickets are $20.00 each and can be purchased with cash, check or Venmo.

******

The NASH Art Show will be Thursday, May 2nd from 6:00 to 8:00 PM. Join us for a fun night with NASH student artwork, pottery wheel demonstrations, music, and refreshments.

******

Attention Seniors, this is a reminder to check your student emails often and have your families check the weekly Friday Newsflash email communications for all senior end of year activities and communications.  The emails and Newsflash items will include all information regarding Prom, Post Prom, Senior Banquet and important information regarding activities during the week of graduation and graduation updates. Please stop down to see Mrs. Foglio in the main office with any questions.

******

You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at nashuproar.org. Thanks, have a great day, and stay tuned for YOUR Throwback Thursday!