RANTS & RAVES

Baby, It’s Cold Inside

Photo by Kaycee Orwig

Lea Hendricks, Advice Editor

RANTS

Although I too enjoy a ride around in Mercedes and Range Rovers every once in a while, is it really necessary for 17 year olds who barely know the rules of the road to be driving them to school every morning? I didn’t realize a Chipotle paycheck covered a Bentley.

Is it just me, or is it inhumanely freezing in the cafeteria? We all know that NASH has temperature issues, but I would really rather not get hypothermia every time I sit down to eat. Thanks.

Why does someone always insist on coming down the stairs at 7:20 every morning when they very well know that there is a mob of sleep-deprived and overstressed students all moving in the same direction. Up! Kindly get out of our way. It’s cramped enough as it is!

RAVES

Good news, the juniors seem to be in no hurry to get out of school quickly at the end of the day, which leaves the roads relatively unjammed for those like me who enjoy being able to actually get out of the parking lot in under five minutes.

With all the AP credits and CHS courses offered at NASH, getting college credit has never been cheaper (well, at least in our lifetimes) or easier. Sure, getting a three our higher on the AP tests takes a little elbow grease, but with CHS courses all you really need to do is pass the class and cash the check and you’re good to go!

Has anyone else noticed how much NA teachers love their job? Sure, as teenagers it is kind of our unspoken duty to unrelentingly hate school, but you have to admit we are pretty lucky to have such a great staff here at NASH.