Noah Kahan on Tour

The artist’s 2024 shows are selling out, and anticipation is only growing.
Jackie DiGiacomo
Noah Kahan performs in Syracuse, NY in 2023.

Noah Kahan, the 26-year-old singer and songwriter, writes pop-folk songs and is quickly becoming music’s next biggest thing. Late last month, he announced his 2024 We’ll All Be Here Forever Tour North America dates. It is only his second time on tour.

“This exceeds even my wildest childhood dreams, but you [fans] made them all possible, so we are announcing another tour!” said Kahan on his Instagram post announcement.

In 2022-2023, one of Kahan’s most popular albums, Stick Season went on a sold-out tour. Live Nation confirmed that half a million tickets were sold. It was the concert many teens looked forward to in summer 2023.

We’ll All Be Here Forever, which comes from Stick Season’s deluxe album, premiered on June 9 with seven new tracks. 

This tour is produced by Live Nation, and up to 39 dates from California to Pennsylvania have been announced as of now. Shows in all different states are already sold out. Kahan announced in an Instagram post that as of now only nine shows are left to buy tickets for. 

On the last Tuesday in September, anybody who had registered for presale was randomly selected and emailed a code. The codes prevented viruses and bugs and get the tickets safely into fans hands. On the following Wednesday morning at 10am, the code was able to be used in Ticketmaster to allow fans to get their tickets.

Set List FM believes it would like something like this:

1. “Northern Attitude”
  2. “She Calls Me Back”
  3. “New Perspective”
  4. “Everywhere, Everything”
  5. “Your Needs, My Needs”
  6. “Maine”
  7. “Growing Sideways”
  8. “Paul Revere”
  9. “All My Love”
  10. “False Confidence”
  11. “Call Your Mom”
  12. “You’re Gonna Go Far”
  13. “Orange Juice”
  14. “Dial Drunk”

Encore:

1. “The View Between Villages”
  2. “Stick Season”
  3. “Homesick”

The show is predicted to last 1-3 hours, said Tixel. 

The atmosphere at Kahan’s concerts is a different type of feeling. Kahan makes frequent jokes but also talks about serious things that are within his songs and his everyday life. For fans, there’s nothing like one of his shows.

As Kahan stated in a recent Instagram post, “I don’t think there is any combination of words that could truly capture my disbelief at the response to this tour announce.”