January 16, 2024

Gathering Hope’s next meeting is occurring RIGHT NOW during homeroom in The Place on Tuesday, January 16th.  All are welcome!

*****

Breaking News – Today, January 16 at 3:00pm – North Allegheny’s Unified Bocce team will host its second home game of the season against Deer Lakes.  Please join us for an exciting afternoon of bocce and help cheer on our team!

******

Hey NASH! Get ready to bring out your bright colors and flashy accessories, because NASH Student Council is hosting this year’s MORP dance — RIO CARNIVAL! — on Saturday, February 3rd from 7:30-10:30 PM. Tickets will be on sale online from January 17-19 for $20 and from January 22-26 for $25. We hope to see you there!

******

FIRST LEGO League Robotics Club, or FLL Club, introduces science, technology, engineering, and math to elementary school students through exciting hands-on learning. If you are interested in STEM and have a love for teaching young learners, FLL club is the club for you! Our informational meeting will be on January 17th in room 242 from 2:20-3:00pm. If you are interested in FLL club, fill out the google form on the morning announcements script at nashuproar.org or visit room 242 during homeroom. Official club sign up will open January 17th. Please contact Sienna Li or Lily Tang with any questions.

******

The Scholastic Art and Writing deadlines have been set.  Please be sure to submit your entries and payment by February 12th, using the artandwriting.org website.  It is suggested that you submit early in case there are any problems or issues. See your art teacher or Mrs. Lombardi in the GOAL Office (room 249A) if you have any questions.

******

You can find a copy of the announcements from today and every day at nashuproar.org. Thanks, and have a great day.