March 8, 2024

LAST CALL !!! Late registration for AP Exams closes TODAY. The AP registration process is a two-step process. Please visit the NASH School Counseling Site for more information or speak to your AP teacher to get registered before the deadline. 

******

Attention all students taking the SAT this Saturday, March 9th: Please download the Bluebook app from the Company Portal on your school computer before Saturday. After downloading Bluebook make sure to complete the exam setup before Saturday, as that is the only way to access the admission ticket.  Any questions about this Saturday’s SAT, please see Ms. Kruze in room 238. If you experience any installation issues, please visit the help desk in room 267.

******

Are you interested in making a difference in the school community and want to make students’ voices heard? Current juniors are encouraged to apply for the student school board representative position for the 2024-25 school year. An informational session for the position will occur on Tuesday, March 19th immediately after school in the NASH Auditorium, or Wednesday, March 20th immediately after school in the library. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Karolski.

******

Attention Seniors:  Has the price of Prom dresses gotten you down?  Well, how about getting yours for free?  Check out Bless a Dress TODAY and tomorrow to get yours for free.  For more information, go to the @nashseniorclass Instagram page to find out more.

******

You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at nashuproar.org. Thanks, have a great day, and stay tuned for a fabulous and flyFriday feature.