April 22, 2024

Attention all prom-goers! If you’ve already secured your ticket to prom and have diligently completed all necessary dance agreements, it’s time to take the next step towards making your prom night extra special.  Time to make your table reservations!  On Friday, April 19th, Mrs. Perry emailed all seniors who purchased a prom ticket with information regarding table reservations.  The email also includes a Form to copy, complete, and submit to room 313. If you still haven’t made those reservations, they must be turned into Mrs. Perry by 3:00 pm THIS WEDNESDAY.  All members of your party must have approved tickets, meaning they’ve purchased their tickets and completed all their dance agreements.

******

Still need to purchase your tickets to Post Prom? Tickets will be sold in the cafeteria during all lunches THIS WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY.  Tickets are $20.00 each and can be purchased with cash, check or Venmo.

******

Attention Juniors and Seniors: On the afternoon of Wednesday, May 22nd you will have a variety of activities available to celebrate the end of the year! These activities include a fun house, obstacle course, inflatable jousting, hippo chow down, and more! For participation in the inflatable game portion of the event, your parent or guardian must complete the online permission form and waiver, and students must report to a table to receive a wristband. Waivers can be found in the NASH Newsletter.

******

There will be NOCTI testing at A. W. Beattie for Seniors THIS THURSDAY AND FRIDAY.  For senior NOCTI Test takers who need transportation to Beattie on these days, Bus #61 will be departing from the front of NASH each day promptly at 7:23 a.m. in order to deliver seniors to Beattie by 7:45 a.m.  Busing will be available at Beattie at the conclusion of the day as well. As a reminder, any junior or senior students not taking the NOCTI Test on Thursday or Friday are expected to attend their morning classes at NASH.   A. W. Beattie will be closed for students not participating in the NOCTI Exams on those dates.  At 11:55 am, Beattie students may leave with their own transportation by checking out at the attendance office (an early dismissal is required) or can stay until 2:15pm in the library until NASH dismissal if they have no transportation home.  

******

You can find a copy of the announcements from today and every day at nashuproar.org. Thanks, have a great day, and stay tuned for the 2024-2025 Student Council Election speeches!