September 11, 2017

Attention all seniors! Please cast your vote to nominate one girl and one guy for the 2017 homecoming court. Now is the time. The nomination ballot is available on the NASH homepage TODAY through Thursday. All votes must be submitted by Thursday, September 14th at 4:00 pm. The top four nominees of girls and guys will be announced on Friday, September 15th. Only senior student votes will be valid. It’s your homecoming, vote today!

****

It’s that time of year– Key Club is starting up again! The first informational meeting is this Wednesday starting at 2:30 in the Chorus Room. Bring a friend– there will be food!

****

Calcu Solve.  The North Allegheny Senior High team is forming now for this year’s Calcu Solve.  If you would like to try out, please sign up in the GOAL office, Room 249A.

****

Hey Juniors…would you like to represent YOUR 2019 class by being a Jr. Class Representative?!?  If so, please sign up outside of room 196.   If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Loeffert.   The deadline is this Monday.  

****

Technology Student Association will be holding an informational meeting for anyone interested this Tuesday at 2:30 in room 193.  If you cannot attend, please see Mr. Zebley.

****

If you are interested in Google, we have an opportunity for you.  Tomorrow, we will have a former student return to NASH for a lunch discussion about her summer working for Google.  If you would like to join us, sign up in room 249A, which is the GOAL office in the back of the school on the second floor.

****

Hey everyone!  The NASH Homecoming Dance is right around the corner. This year’s theme is “A Night In the Forest,” and the dance is at NASH on Saturday October 7th from 8 – 11 pm. Tickets go on sale beginning September 25th and are $20 per person during all lunches for the first week, then $25 per person the second week of ticket sales. Buy your tickets early and don’t miss out on this best dance ever!  

****

If you are interested in joining Computer Club this year, please  join us on Wednesday in room 369, after school.  If you are unable to attend, please see Mrs. Prosser in room 369 for information.

****

Juniors have an opportunity to attend a series of honors-level science lectures through the Westinghouse Science Honors Institute.  Westinghouse sponsors the lectures, and they are held at Franklin Regional High School in Murrysville.    It’s a pretty great opportunity, and a very big commitment.  You must attend at least 8 of the 13 lectures over the course of the year.  Would you like more information?  Then come to the GOAL office, room 249A and see Mrs. Ruffolo  The deadline for turning in the application forms is this Wednesday.

****