September 12, 2017

Attention all seniors! Please cast your vote to nominate one girl and one guy for the 2017 homecoming court. Now is the time. The nomination ballot is available on the NASH homepage TODAY through Thursday. All votes must be submitted by Thursday, September 14th at 4:00 pm. The top four nominees of girls and guys will be announced on Friday, September 15th. Only senior student votes will be valid. It’s your homecoming, vote today!

****

It’s that time of year– Key Club is starting up again! The first informational meeting is this Wednesday starting at 2:30 in the Chorus Room. Bring a friend– there will be food!

****

ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS:  Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD) is having its first meeting of the school year TOMORROW during Homeroom at The PLACE (adjacent to the library).  YOU can make a difference in the lives of others in important ways through participation in SADD.  Please plan to come to the meeting, officially apply for membership and learn why WE ‘R’ HAPPY 2 B ‘SADD’!  Any questions – please see Mr. Longo in the Main Office. #NASHSADDrocks!!!

Calcu Solve.  The North Allegheny Senior High team is forming now for this year’s Calcu Solve.  If you would like to try out, please sign up in the GOAL office, Room 249A.

****

Hey Juniors – this is your last chance to sign up and be a Junior Class Advisor! It looks great on a resume!!   Sign up outside of room 196 today!

****

Technology Student Association will be holding an informational meeting for anyone interested today at 2:30 in room 193.  If you cannot attend, please see Mr. Zebley.

****

If you are interested in joining Computer Club this year, please  join us on Wednesday in room 369, after school.  If you are unable to attend, please see Mrs. Prosser in room 369 for information.

****

The Science Club will host the first meeting of the year in room 365 at NASH at 2:45pm on Thursday September 14th

See Mr. Allen for more details.

****

The NASH homecoming parade is Friday, September 6th preceding the football game, right here on the NASH campus and led by the NA marching band. All court candidate will be in the parade and announced as they pass the front of NASH, as well as a number of club floats. Hey NASH clubs, what are you waiting for? Join in on the fun and be in the parade! Stop by the athletic office, the main office or see Mrs. Hawbaker in room 190 to pick up a parade float application today!!  The voted best float will win $125 for 1st place, and $75 for second place. All homecoming and homecoming parade activities are sponsored by NASH student council.

****

Join us this Friday for Math Club after school in room 322. Can’t make it? Contact Mrs. Volpe for information about future meetings!.

****

You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at THE UPROAR.  Go to nashuproar.org and click on the link.

****