September 14, 2017

GOAL students (juniors and seniors) should report to the auditorium at this time for our first GOAL focus meeting of the year.

****

Attention Seniors:

Interested in becoming a Senior Class Officer?  There will be an informational meeting held on Wednesday, September 20thin room 313 during homeroom to find out more.  Potential candidates must attend!

****

There will be an informational DECA meeting after school in the MPR on Tuesday, September 19.  Interested students who are not able to attend the after school meeting may attend an informational meeting during homeroom in the PLACE on Wednesday, September 20.

****

Attention all seniors! Please cast your vote to nominate one girl and one guy for the 2017 homecoming court. Now is the time. The nomination ballot is available on the NASH homepage TODAY through Thursday. All votes must be submitted by Thursday, September 14th at 4:00 pm. The top four nominees of girls and guys will be announced on Friday, September 15th. Only senior student votes will be valid. It’s your homecoming, vote today!

****

FCCLA Fashion Club will be meeting today, Thursday, September 14th afterschool in room 197 (in the Music/FCS wing).  If you are interested in community service, leadership, and how fashion can make a difference, please join us!  See Mrs. Gallagher if you have any questions.

****

Calcu Solve.  The North Allegheny Senior High team is forming now for this year’s Calcu Solve.  If you would like to try out, please sign up in the GOAL office, Room 249A.

****

“Do you love to play an instrument or sing?
Want to share that talent with the community? Or maybe you enjoy composing music or want to learn how to. Do you have a music group that needs a place to rehearse? If you said yes to any of these questions or statements, music club is just for you!!!  We will
be having our first meeting this Friday right after school in room 194. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Tozier, Mr. Schmeich, Mr. Baldanzi, Tomer Shamir, Andriy Lassowsky, Tess Majewski, or Trevor Fenk for more information.”

****

The Science Club will host the first meeting of the year in room 365 at NASH at 2:45pm TODAY.  See Mr. Allen for more details.

****

The NASH homecoming parade is Friday, September 6th preceding the football game, right here on the NASH campus and led by the NA marching band. All court candidate will be in the parade and announced as they pass the front of NASH, as well as a number of club floats. Hey NASH clubs, what are you waiting for? Join in on the fun and be in the parade! Stop by the athletic office, the main office or see Mrs. Hawbaker in room 190 to pick up a parade float application today!!  The voted best float will win $125 for 1st place, and $75 for second place. All homecoming and homecoming parade activities are sponsored by NASH student council.

****

Join us this Friday for Math Club after school in room 322. Can’t make it? Contact Mrs. Volpe for information about future meetings!.

****

You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at THE UPROAR.  Go to nashuproar.org and click on the link.

****