April 4, 2019

Attention Seniors:  There is only one month left until Prom.  This year’s Senior Prom will be held at the Convention Center on May 4th, from 7:30-11:30 pm, post prom to follow back at NASH.  Please go to the NASH homepage and click the Prom link to find the Senior Prom registration document and the permission form for students who do not attend NA.  The google form and permission form must be completed 24 hours before coming to buy a prom ticket as well as paying off any necessary debts through the school.  The permission form must be turned in to Dr. Kreider at least one day prior to purchasing a ticket for approval so get that completed as soon as possible. Prom tickets will be sold in the Auditorium foyer during the week of April 16th – 18th for $75 per person prom only and $85 per person prom and post prom.   Purchase of Senior Prom tickets should be made by check only made payable to NASH.

******

NHS Applicants can pick up a letter indicating the status of their Application during homeroom in room 314.

******

Attention Sophomores and Juniors: If you are interested in running for a Student Council officer position at NASH for next school year — please listen to this important message! Students planning to run for a NASH Student Council officer position must fill out the pre-registration form available and located on the NASH homepage ending on April 8th. Look for the NA Student Council icon and fill in the form. Remember to carefully review all embedded documents within the form pertaining to rules, deadlines, dates, petitions, and contracts. Good Luck with your Candidacy.

******

The NA Fashion Club will be hosting their 10th annual fashion show on Saturday April 6th at 7:00 pm in the NASH auditorium. The theme of the show is “Fashion Through the Decades” and all designs are created and modeled by students. Tickets can be purchased at the door and are $10. All proceeds benefit the Miss 22 Quties Special Needs Beauty Pageant.

******

Attention Seniors:  The Post Prom Parents are in need of your parents help and donations to make this year’s post prom a success.  Please have your parents contact Linda Pine, the General Chair, to see how they can help out. Her email address is [email protected].  Without the help of the majority, the post prom couldn’t possibly be as fabulous as it has been in the past, please encourage your parents to reach out and lend a helping hand.

******

Fall Play Auditions for Next Year’s fall production will take place on Tuesday, April 30 from 2:30-5 in Rm 221.  All students interested in auditioning should prepare a comedic monologue. See Mr. Truesdell in Room 221 for details.

******

Seniors interested in trying out for one of the 2019 commencement speaker spots, please carefully pay attention to the following information: Prepare a typed 3-5 min speech. Submit to Mr. Truesdell, in Room 221, by Thursday, April 18th before 2:20 PM.   Additional pertinent information is posted outside Room 221.

******

This week is Stress Reduction Week!  Please enjoy a great selection of music every day at 7:20am.  Also the following activities:

TODAY — Take some pics with friends in our Photo Booth

Friday – Spend some time with the dogs from Animal Friends

Look for the flyers and listen to the announcements for additional info!

******

You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day on The Uproar.  Thanks, have a great day, and stay tuned for a Throwback Thursday.