February 15, 2021

The North Allegheny Federation of Teachers is pleased to announce that they will offer up to two $2,500 scholarships to NA Seniors who plan to enter the elementary or secondary teaching profession. If you would like to compete for this exciting scholarship opportunity, view and complete the application beginning Thursday, February 18 on Naviance.
******
Attention seniors: Check your school emails for information regarding senior t-shirt orders, Prom, and cap & gown orders for commencement. Also, be on the lookout for a prom survey in the coming weeks!
******
Attention all students: please help yourself to a free GRAB & GO breakfast each morning. The grab and go bags will be available in the reach-in cooler, just inside the main entrance. If students want other options for breakfast, check out the alternative options in the cafeteria. Hot entrees are available daily, from breakfast pizza to breakfast sandwiches.
******
NASH Student Council is hosting weekly Black History Month Activities every Friday in February for all students in grades 9-12. You can find the schedule of events on Blackboard.
******
You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at nashuproar.org. Thanks, and have a great day, NASH!