February 26, 2021

ATTENTION SENIORS: If you have not provided your height and weight for the cap and gown order for graduation, please stop down to see Mrs. Foglio in the Main Office ASAP. If you are not sure if your information has been provided, stop down and she will check for you.
******
Want to win money for your writing? The Diversity Story, launched by NASH junior Eleanor Park, is awarding cash prizes to the best essays written to the following prompt: “Write about an experience you’ve had related to your own or another culture, and how it has impacted you.” Go to thediversitystory.com or contact Eleanor Park for more information.
******
Attention all students: please help yourself to a free GRAB & GO breakfast each morning. The grab and go bags will be available in the reach-in cooler, just inside the main entrance. If students want other options for breakfast, check out the alternative options in the cafeteria. Hot entrees are available daily, from breakfast pizza to breakfast sandwiches.
******
NASH Student Council is hosting weekly Black History Month Activities every Friday in February for all students in grades 9-12. You can find the schedule of events on Blackboard.
******
You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at nashuproar.org. Thanks, have a great day, and stay tuned for a fabulous and fly Friday feature!