August 22, 2022

Hey NA Tiger fans….. football season is here!  Your NA Cheerleaders will be selling the official District t-shirt for this year’s “GOLD RUSH” football game during all lunch periods Friday August 26, September 9 and 16, and October 7, 21 and 28. They will also be sold at the home football games. Short-sleeved are $15, and long-sleeved are $20.  Show your school spirit, and get your NA Tigers t-shirt to cheer our team on!  Payment for t-shirts can be made with cash or *Venmo. Thanks so much and have a great week!

******

Attention Seniors: Are you interested in running for a senior class officer position?  There will be an informational meeting held on Wednesday, September 7th during homeroom in Mrs. Perry’s room 313.  Mark your calendars!  

******

Save the date for 2022 Homecoming “A Stroll Through Paris” Presented by NASH Student Council! The Homecoming Parade and Football Game will be on Friday, October 7th and the dance will be held on Saturday, October 8th. Dance tickets will be on sale September 21st -23rd for $20 a person and September 28th – 30th for $25 a person. Friday, September 30th will be the final day to buy tickets! Be on the lookout for more information as the date approaches.

******

NASH Student Council is looking to add new members for the 2022-2023 school year! If you are interested in joining NASH Student Council to plan events like homecoming, spirit week, winter wonderland, charitable drives, and more please contact any Student Council member or Mr. Karolski for an application.

******

Hey NASH.  Interested in joining Stage Crew this year?  See Mr. Tozier for more information.

******

Attention ALL NASH Students: You will be receiving a BLUE Medication permission form in homeroom this week. By completing and returning this form you will be able to receive Tylenol and/or Ibuprofen through the nurses’ office here at school when you need it for the 2022-23 school year. Please have your parent or guardian sign this form and return it to your homeroom teacher ASAP.

******

You can find a copy of the announcements from todayat nashuproar.org.  Thanks, and have a great day, NASH!