December 16, 2022

Hey Nash! Looking for something fun and historic to do after school?  Then come to NA’s first ever Unified Bocce match at Avonworth starting at 3:30 pm.  Come cheer the team on and we hope to see you there!!

******

Attention Seniors:  In less than a month, on January 10th through 12th, Senior Banquet tickets will be on sale at a reduced price of $75.  Tickets will be sold after school on the 10th and 12th and before school on the 11th.  Mark your calendars.  This is a great event that you are sure to want to attend so why not save the $10 and buy yours early.  Tickets will be sold again in May, but the cost will go up to $85.  Please see the email that Dr. Dirda sent to all of you from the senior class advisors on December 7th for more information regarding the sale and other upcoming senior events.  Information is also posted in the NASH Weekly Newsflash.   

******

Next week is NASH Student Council winter spirit week. Roll out of bed on Monday in your pajamas, Tuesday break out your ugly sweater, Wednesday wear your favorite jersey, Thursday pull out your favorite holiday hat, and Friday bring out your favorite flannel. On Tuesday, December 20th, see a Student Council officer or stop by the auditorium during homeroom to enter the Ugly Sweater Contest! The winner will be announced Friday. On Friday, December 23rd wear your favorite flannel, enjoy hot chocolate in the morning handed out by Student Council members, and get your picture at a photo booth during lunches!

******

Duquesne University will be visiting on Monday during 6th lunch in The Place.  Please sign up using your Naviance account.

******

Next week The Douglas Education Center will be visiting campus.  Douglas Education Center is a local accredited career school.  Their unique programs include Filmmaking; Special Effects; Cosmetology; Massage Therapy; Heavy Equipment Training and Commercial Driver’s License certification.  The representatives will be in the College Visit Room during 5th period lunch on Wednesday, December 21st.

******

Last call!  Items left in the cafeteria Lost and Found will be removed and donated this afternoon.  Please check the shelves and retrieve anything that belongs to you by the end of lunch TODAY.

******

You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at nashuproar.org.  Thanks, have a great day, and stay tuned for some fabulous and fly Friday features!