April 27, 2023

This is the FINAL WEEK TO PURCHASE POST PROM TICKETS. Tickets will be sold during all lunch periods TOMORROW. Over 300 tickets have already been sold! Grab yours this week to be part of the Round Up! $20. Cash, Check and Venmo accepted.

******

Attention Seniors – Monday, May 1st is College Signing Day, which is the deadline for students across the nation to send their commitment to the college or university that they will attend.

School districts across the nation are asked to encourage students to wear t-shirts from the college, trade school, Armed Forces branch, or career they plan to pursue after high school to signify this day. On Monday, May 1st please support this initiative by wearing t-shirts showing your future plans.

******

Attention Seniors:  Senior Banquet Tickets will be on sale May 2nd through the 4th.  Tickets are $85 per person.  Checks should be made payable to NASH.  If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Perry in room 313 or Mr. Solenday in room 311.  Keep an eye out for an email from Dr. Dirda with information regarding all the important upcoming senior events

******

Attention all students: The annual TigerThon event, NA’s annual dance-a-thon to help the fight against pediatric cancer, will be happening Saturday, May 6th from 6pm to 10pm in the NASH gym.  For more information, scan the QR codes on the flyers around the school.

******

Attention Seniors:  Any Senior who has received a military appointment to an academy or plans to enlist in any branch of the armed services, please stop down to the Main Office to see Mrs. Foglio to let her know of your future plans. 

******

NASH Student Council is holding a personal care drive through TOMORROW to benefit the North Hills Community Outreach. Please bring in personal care items such as soap, shampoo, ChapStick, etc. Check NASH StuCo’s Instagram for more info or reach out to Sam Lopuszynski with any questions.

******

Join us in celebrating at the NASH Art Show Wednesday, May 3rd after school from 6:30 – 8:30 PM located in the NASH main lobby. We are excited for a night filled with NASH student artwork, pottery wheel demonstrations, and refreshments. Hope to see you there!

******

Attention Seniors: Remember to check your Naviance account for the local scholarship opportunities closing at the end of the month.  If you have any questions, stop by the Counseling Office.

******

You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at nashuproar.org.  Thanks, have a great day, and stay tuned for YOUR Throwback Thursday!