December 17, 2019

Solenday…Schmiech…Prosser…Mohr…Tengowski…Downs.  That’s right! It’s time again for Teacher Jeopardy! This Friday on the NASH stage during periods 10 and 11, six teachers will face off in two rounds of Jeopardy.  The event is hosted by Key Club to benefit the students at Grandview Elementary in the Pittsburgh Public School District. The winners of the first two rounds will meet up with a mystery contestant in the final round.  Teacher Jeopardy. This Friday. Tickets on sale all week during lunches.

******

Are you interested in eating delicious, cultural food? Then, join the Multicultural Student Union for ‘A Night Around The Globe’ on Friday, January 10th, 2020 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. There will be a vast, diverse buffet along with many booths about different cultures.

******

Any student interested in helping with Stage Crew for the NASH Spring Musical please email Mr. Zebley at [email protected]

******

The NA GSA is meeting this Wednesday after school in Room 252 at NASH. We are enjoying our annual holiday party! Join us for Holiday Pictionary and great snacks. The GSA is a non-judgmental, safe, nurturing, and affirming place for students of all genders and sexual orientations. For more information, contact us [email protected].

******

Attention Seniors: Senior t-shirts have arrived and can be purchased for $15 cash or check written out to NASH in room 313, preferably anytime before homeroom or after school.  T-shirts will not be sold during periods other than period 1. Get yours before they are gone!

******

Senior — You have the opportunity of designing your Senior Post Prom Logo. This call for artists is for seniors only. Seniors can submit a digital Post Prom logo design based on this year’s theme of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. the TV Show! Designs are due to Mrs. Swan via email by January 6th. Any student interested should see the flyer or Mrs. Swan in Room 190 for design requirements. The top logo design will be selected by the Post Prom Committee and will appear on the Post Prom ticket and any other means for fundraising and advertising.

******

Variation members, remember that we have a meeting today after school at 2:30 in room 234.

******

The environmental club meeting is canceled for Tuesday December 17th.

******

Spanish Club will be meeting this Wednesday in Mrs. LaSitis’ foods room; all are Welcome to participate in our holiday celebration! Come for the comida, stay for la diversion!

******

You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at nashuproar.org.  Thanks, and have a great day, NASH!