March 24, 2022

Attention Seniors: The NA Senior Prom is less than two months away.  Tickets will be on sale next week Tuesday through Friday at a reduced price of $75 per person.  Dr. Dirda sent an important email on March 14th to all seniors containing all the prom information and links to the registration form, dance agreement and guest permission forms.  Save yourself $10 and buy early.  The Senior purchaser of the ticket must complete the Online Registration Form at least 24 hours before purchasing their ticket.  This time is needed to verify that all information given upon registration is complete.  If students are going as a couple but would like to purchase their tickets separately, they must both complete the Google Registration Form as individuals.  If you have any questions, stop by Mrs. Perry’s room 313 any day before school to get your questions answered.   Why wait any longer, get those registrations completed today!

******

Attention NASH! A coin drive will be held for the leukemia and Lymphoma society through next Wednesday. Please consider bringing in any spare change or cash, any donation is greatly appreciated. Buckets will be held in the cafeteria during all class periods. If you donate during a lunch period, you will be given a raffle ticket and can get an additional ticket if you wish to try and make a shot in the basketball net that will be set up! The tickets will be put in a raffle for a chance to win a prize! 

******

The University of Buffalo will be visiting NASH TODAY during 5th period. Sign up in your Naviance account to meet with the representative.

******

NASH Student Council is looking for the leaders for next year’s council. If you are interested in running for a position with NASH Student Council for the 2022-2023 school year, please plan to attend an informational meeting in the NASH Library on March 28th from 2:30-3:00. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Karolski.

****** 

Are you interested in making a difference in the school community and want to make students’ voices heard? Seniors are encouraged to apply for the student school board representative positions. An informational session for the position will be occurring on March 28th immediately after school in the NASH Library. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Karolski.

******

Attention Key Club: If you haven’t picked up your shirt, please pick it up in Mr. Omasits’ room 337 by March 31st! We will donate all leftover shirts after that.

******

Attention NASH students: Did you miss the Career Conversations, sponsored by the GOAL Office?  We featured 28 professionals from the community who talked about their jobs in engaging and informative ways! If you want to check out recordings of the sessions, you can go to the NASH Student Information Blackboard page, then look at the GOAL and Academic Enrichment Tab.  Or, stop by room 249A if you have any questions.

******

Attention Seniors:  Applications are available in the Counseling Office to apply for the Class of 2022 North Allegheny Pre-Tuition Scholarship.  The deadline to submit your completed application and FAFSA EFC page is the end of the day Friday, April 8.  Please submit all completed applications to Mrs. Foglio in the main office.

******

You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at nashuproar.org.  Thanks, have a great day, and stay tuned for YOUR Throwback Thursday!