March 3, 2023

Still deciding what to do after high school? A series of lunchtime conversations with career professionals will take place from March 6 – 17, during periods 5, 6, 7, and 8. Head to our Career Conversations website through Bb to learn about speakers, sessions, and to sign up!  If you have any questions, stop by Room 249A, the NASH GOAL Office.

******

It is Spread the Word: Inclusion week. During all lunch periods TODAY, you can take the pledge to make the world more inclusive. Additionally, for $2.00, you can purchase a Plinko chip and win a prize. There are gift cards, parking passes, keychains, and NA/Spread the Word gear. Every chip wins something!  

*****

Are you interested in making a difference in the school community and want to make students’ voices heard? Current juniors are encouraged to apply for the student school board representative position for the 2023-24 school year. An informational session for the position will be occurring on Tuesday, March 21st immediately after school in the NASH Library, or schedule at time with Mr. Karolski. 

******

The Environmental Club will be meeting TODAY at 2:30pm in the Greenhouse on the third floor.  For more information on the Environmental Club, see Mrs. Baschnagel in the Science Department.

******

Attention seniors: The North Allegheny Foundation Scholarships for 2023 are available online. Details regarding submissions for the NA Foundation Scholarships have also been posted in your student Naviance account.  From the Home page dropdown, select Colleges / Scholarships & Money / Scholarship Search.

******

You can find a copy of the announcements from today, yesterday, and every day at nashuporar.org. Thanks, have a great day, and stay tuned for some fabulous and fly Friday features!